Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dear MCO
Kindly hide my Identity and post this for me. I’ve been dating this lady for almost 11 months but sleeping with her is destroying my self-esteem. No matter what I do to her and for her, I can’t seem to please her or satisfy her. I’ve used my tongue, my fingers, nothing works. Sometimes I’ll go down on her and stay there for over 30 mins trying to please her and when I raise my head to see if she was enjoying it, she would ask me, are you done? I strain my mouth and tongue for so long and all I get is ‘are you done?’ I’ve never seen anything like this before in my entire life. But before you suggest that I should dump her, I need to let you know that is not an option for now, I’m crazy about her, Im madly in love with her. Everything else in our relationship is going well, I just can’t seem to make her enjoy intimacy with me. Please, What can I do? I need your help please
Help! I Cant Satisfy My Girl Friend In Bedroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Text Widget