Monday, November 3, 2014

Here Is The List Of Men I Infected
With AIDS, University Girl Leaks
Names! *MUST READ*

Well, I know people will condemn me for this but
it is good I reveal the names of the 25 men who
slept with me without protection during Masaku
7S. My name is Verah and I am a UoN student,
Last year I attended a Rugby event in Nakuru and
was raped by 6 men. When I went to hospital to
check my status, I was told I am HIV Positive.
This was one of the most trying moment of my
life. I wanted to commit suicide but then I thought
about it and decided to revenge . My target is to
infect 1000 men before I die and my mission has
already started. I hate men for raping me and
whenever I see a Man, I look for all was to
seduce him and most fall into my trap because I
look beautiful and sexy…A woman any man would
die for .
I went to Masaku sevens and if you attended and
slept with me without protection, Below is our
name. Seek further medical attention and
welcome to the world of HIV/AIDS .
Robert Atoti – Student UON
Griffins Atika
Rouben Otieno – Rugby Player
John Lubaswa – Rugby Coach
Evans Mwakoi
Robah…I dont know his real names
Conrad Kamau
Brian Chweya – Student Kisii University
Man Solo – Nick name
Emmanuel Wafula
Jefferson Tanui
Ouko Senior
Nathan Sibi
Nickison Mhabashi
Martoh
Ibrahim Ndinda
And 9 other guys that I will reveal their names
soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Text Widget